If you forget your Outlook password, this becomes a minor problem for you, as without it you will not be able to access your account.
Keeping your email account secure is a great way to protect your online privacy. Setting Strong Passwords Having a password in a password storage tool is a good first step. It is recommended that you actively change your password regularly to ensure the security of your account.
This post explains how you can easily reset your Outlook password in Microsoft Office 2016/365/2019. For simplicity, this tutorial assumes that you are using Outlook.com as your mail provider. That said, the process is almost entirely applicable when you use Yahoo, Gmail, or an account provided by your ISP, such as Comcast, Verizon, etc.
How to reset your Outlook email password? Use Star Password Recovery
Microsoft Outlook, like other great connectivity software, provides a way to recover forgotten passwords. This is the basic process of recovering forgotten Outlook passwords, often referred to as a manual recovery process.
- Go to the Recover Your Password page.
- From the list of reasons, select the appropriate reason Click Next.
- Enter your recovery email in the box provided. Email address (email address used during registration).
- Fill in the checkmark (number / or letter).
- Click Next
- You will then receive a verification code via the email address or phone number provided.
- Enter the verification code in the appropriate box Enter a note.
- Reset Create a new password.
- This is a common method that one can use to recover Outlook email passwords easily.
However, if you are unable to recover your Microsoft account recovery email or registered phone number, you may need to reset or use a third-party software solution to reset your password.